|Will the Real Des Courtney Please Stand Up?|
|Season Two, Episode Nine|
|Air date||9 March 2011|
|Directed by||Keith Samples|
|Written by||Greg Nelson|
Sympathy for the Devil
The Special Detective
Will the Real Des Courtney Please Stand Up? is the ninth episode in the second season and the twenty-first in the series.
When Des finds himself in a very bizarre and compromising position, the Doyle clan works overtime to get him off the hook; Jake meets someone who has been complicating Allison's life; Tinny and Des start coming to terms with their feelings for each other.
- Allan Hawco as Jake Doyle
- Seán McGinley as Malachy Doyle
- Mark O'Brien as Des Courtney
- Lynda Boyd as Rose Miller
- Marthe Bernard as Tinny Doyle
- Krystin Pellerin as Sergeant Leslie Bennett
- Jake: You are in a lot of trouble. Honestly, I am trying to help you, so you have to think. Think you can do that?
Des: Wait, wait, wait! Men, men... naked men. A bunch of naked men... everywhere.
Walter: Hey, don't judge.
- Jake: Any ideas about this phone? I just need a password.
Tinny: Try 'Tinny'.
Jake: That worked, actually.
- Mal: Here, kid, just wait a minute. Come here!
Jake: Dad, Dad! Just let him go.
Mal: What's the matter with you?
Jake: What? Oh! I planted a GPS in his knapsack.
Mal: Oh good. I thought you were losing it there.
- Jake: Des, or whatever your real name is... you know what? I don't even care what your real name is.
Mal: Me neither.
Jake: You know what? I want you to move out of that house, right away, that's an order.
Des: Yes, sir.
Mal: Oh lord, that means he's going to be moving in with us.
Jake: Yup, cause he's definitely not moving in with me.
"Another One Bites the Dust" (1980) by Queen.
|Republic of Doyle • Season 2|